Thursday 26 June 2014

Catch Up With iFarheen

Where have you been m8?

Lets just pretend that someone asked me this anonymously with high importance on ask.fm, which is an ask and answer site that i don't even have

The last 3 weeks in pictures with a pop quiz at the end
Shopping which i h8 
College leavers party
IKEA food
Visits to the funfair several times in a week 

Cinema tickets for The Fault In Our Stars which was amazing!


Me & Sauwei waiting very patiently for the train

Car shopping with my dad, i wish we left with this car :(
A chicken salad from Anima D'Italia

Sitting exams, can you see me??
Bubble tea for the first and last time, cucumber and passion fruit i think

Photo boothing @ Rough Trade with my best friends x x x (i hope they see this)

Desert @ Urban Choclatier


I was joking about the pop quiz! I also went to The Warner Bros Studios but i'll do a separate blog post on that because i have loads of pictures for that.

Fave song at the moment! 



3 comments:

  1. You looked hot on leavers day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just posted about the Liebster Award, and I've tagged you :P

    Thuy
    imthuyvu.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete